EPDM ROOFING SYSTEMS
EPDM roofing materials are manufactured using advanced extrusion technology. The result is a membrane designed for superior weatherability through a wide range of temperatures and conditions. The difference is the level of precision quality control we’re able to achieve during the manufacturing process. By minimizing the potential for air entrapment in the sheet, we’re able to produce a more uniform membrane with a superior surface finish, consistent thickness and fewer blemishes. Our closed extrusion system is also less sensitive to environmental factors such as humidity, and allows for greater temperature control during the manufacturing process.
Our EPDM formulation has been developed to provide excellent ozone resistance and high tensile strength. EPDM membranes provide a quick, clean and cost-effective solution capable of being installed in a wide range of temperatures. Wider widths and fewer seams mean our EPDM systems can help to improve efficiency during installation. And for your convenience, they can be installed fully adhered, mechanically fastened or ballasted. We also offer a complete line of accessories, sealants and adhesives to help you get the job done right. See firsthand the result of science and engineering expertise with the world’s newest and most advanced extrusion equipment.
60 MIL Standard
- Membrane: Nonreinforced, cured EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer).
- Fully Extruded: Produces fewer air voids, more uniform thickness and smoother sheets.
- Vulcanization Process: Produces a redundant waterproofing monolithic membrane.
- Polymer Formualation: Performs in extreme temperature climates and withstands differential movement.
- UV-Stabilization Process: Offers superior ozone and weather resistance delivering one of the longest service lives available.
- Color: Black or White can be ordered