Service & Repair Department
Due to customer demand, Rich's Home Exteriors' Service & Repair Department has now expanded to offer more than ever!
- Clean gutters.
- Install gutter covers.
- Check to make sure water flows away from the house.
- Replace any broken or missing parts.
- Inspect roof deck for weak spots.
- Check for missing & loose shingles.
- Clean vent stacks of debris, bird nests & leaves.
Windows & Doors:
- Repair torn screens.
- Check for broken glass, rotted wood & proper operation of windows.
- Check for missing & broken hardware.
- Caulk interior & exterior of windows as needed to prevent air leaks.
- Check weather stripping & door sweep on doors.
- Install storm panels in storm doors.
- Check for broken glass, rotted wood & make sure cellar windows are weather tight.
- Frost covers on all faucets.
- Check dryer vents for blockage.
We have a "Just Ask" policy!
If you don’t see it on our menu, "Just Ask"!